- These Terms and Conditions represent a contract between Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd and the Client.
- The Client agrees that any use of the Company’s cleaning service, including placing an order for services by phone, text message, email, website forms will constitute the Client’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd provides quick and efficient cleaning services. The term “cleaning” does not include the removal of oil, paint, varnishes or other such substances, or the cleaning of carpets (other than vacuuming).
- Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd has a minimum of 2.0 hour period of service, and will provide the Client with an estimate before the commencement of work. Any quote provided by Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd, including any description of jobs to be performed, are estimates only and do not represent a guarantee of work to be performed during the contracted hours. The ability of Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd to complete the quoted tasks for each service may vary depending on the state of the property, the additional cleaning required or any other factor beyond Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd’s control.
- Unless specifically directed otherwise, Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd will only perform the services quoted during the agreed contracted hours. From time to time, the Client may request that Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd perform additional work in excess to the agreed hours. In such circumstances, Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd will issue a payment invoice to the Client for any additional hours worked.
- Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd provides residential cleaning service at the following rates; SGD 18/hour minimum of 4 hours or more, SGD 20/hour for 3 hours, or SGD 25/hr for One-off clean.
- Client understands that the price he/she has been quoted does not include anything apart from what is indicated in the quote.
- If the Client requires use of our equipment, an additional charge will apply.
- If collection of keys is required from a location outside the postal code area charges may apply.
- At the time of booking the Client must provide details of any hazards, slippery surfaces, risks or dangers, ingrained dirt, grease or grime located at the premises.
- Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend the initial quotation should the Client's original requirements change.
- Unless specified otherwise, all prices and quotations are expressed to be GST exclusive amounts.
- All quotations are given by the Company following a request by the Customer and will remain open to acceptance for a period of 30 days from their date.
- Payment is requested on completion on the day of the cleaning session.
- Payment can be made in cash, cheque or bank transfer.
- Payments can be made through the following options:
For one-off sessions:
1. Prepayment by credit card
2. Payment on the spot by NETS terminal
For recurring sessions:
1. Payment by credit card at the end ofeach month
2. Payment by NETS on the cleaningsession at the end of the month.
- If any amount due by the Client is unpaid, Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd may:
• Charge reasonable additionaladministrative costs; and/or
• Charge interest on the amount unpaidat the rate of 2% p.a over the SGD Deposit rate at the time being ofDevelopment Bank of Singapore [DBS Bank (Singapore)].
• Cancel this agreement with or withoutnotice (including email).
- Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd reserves the right to suspend cleaning services for past due accounts.
- If the Company is forced to refer the Client’s account for collection to a third party then extra fee may be added to the outstanding amount by the debt collecting company.
- All amounts payable pursuant to this Agreement are expressed in and shall be paid in Singapore dollars.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any contract and back charge additional for a past service to reflect the balance of the standard rate if any misleading or false information was used to obtain discounted service.
- The Client shall provide, free of charge, all necessary electricity, hot water and other facilities, which may be required to enable Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd to carry out the work.
- The Client agrees to inspect the work immediately upon the cleaning is done and to draw the cleaners’ attention to any outstanding issues while they are still on site.
- Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd will not be responsible for triggering any alarm systems. Clients should give any special instructions for deactivation/activation of any household alarm systems.
- All cleaning equipment provided by the Client should be safe and in full working order. Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd reserves the right to discontinue the service if the material to be cleaned or treated is not suitable for cleaning or treatment. Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd also will not continue with the job if for example water or power is unavailable or if there is interference in the work from the Client or any other person.
- If the Client has scheduled an inventory check then it must be scheduled to commence no later than 24 hours after the cleaning job has been done. Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd will not accept a complaint based on an Inventory check report, filed more than 24-hour after the cleaning session.
- If the Client has a concern regarding the quality of the service provided, he or she is obliged to immediately raise that concern and in any event no later than 24 hours of the service being provided. The Company will fully investigate any complaints and attempt to resolve them to the satisfaction of the Customer, or alternatively to a reasonable standard.
- Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd may take up to 48 hours to respond to a complaint.
- The Client will ensure that all valuables are stored away when work is provided and that the property is supervised by the Client or his/her representative at all times during the course of the work. The Company will not be responsible for the Customers failure to comply with this obligation.
- All fragile, breakable and/or high value (whether sentimental or monetary) items must be secured or removed before each service is provided by Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd, and Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd takes no responsibility for any damage caused to such items.
- In case of confirmed damage, caused by cleaners, the Company will attempt to repair the item at its cost. If the item can’t be repaired, we will rectify the problem by crediting the client with the item’s present actual cash value toward a like replacement from a Company’s source upon payment of cleaning service rendered. Maximum compensation is SGD 200.
- Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd will not be responsible for damage due to faulty and/or improper installation of any item. All surfaces (i.e., marble, granite, wood etc.) are assumed sealed and ready to clean without causing harm.
- Key replacement/locksmith fees are paid only if keys are lost by our employees. Maximum amount is SGD 50.
- Our cleaning crews are happy to move furniture. Due to Health and Safety regulations one cleaner will attempt to move only furniture that requires no more than one person. If the Client requires the cleaning crew to clean behind or under any heavy items (e.g. a fridge, bookshelves or other furniture), they will move those items prior to the commencement of the Service.
- Any windows above the height of 2m may require special equipment of which will be provided at the Client’s sole expense should this be a requirement of the service. Our cleaning crew will only clean what they can reach standing on the floor, and due to health and safety, there will be no climbing at all cost.
- Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd reserve the right to reject any request that puts them in an unsafe position, e.g. leaning out to clean the exterior of windows, or air condition unit ledges.
- Abuse or assault, verbal or physical, on our staff will not be tolerated and legal action or criminal prosecution will be taken against any Client or 3rd party who is in breach of this subsection.
- Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We recruit our cleaning crew on the basis of their ability to do the job and aim to ensure that all home cleaners are treated equally regardless of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, nationality, sexual orientation or disability.
- All cleaning crew are strictly instructed not to use any of your personal equipment while in your home. You agree to permit staff members to use the telephone ONLY to call the Customer Service team on a local number if necessary.
- Our cleaning crew will gladly work around pets. If your pet becomes anxious or presents a safety concern, Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd reserves the right to remove its employees from your home. If an employee leaves your home prior to completion, Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd will charge you a pro-rated expense based on work performed. If removal of our cleaning technician is due to aggressive pets, our cancellation policy will apply.
- Cleaning crew has the choice to leave upon arrival if the home is in extreme condition or feel unsafe / threatened. If you book a cleaning online that is not reasonable, such as a cleaning up after a large party, the cleaners may refuse service on the spot and you will be charged the maximum cancellation fee.
- The Company will arrange an immediate replacement should the appointed cleaner can’t attend a scheduled visit, and will inform the Client prior to the visit.
- Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing the Company shall not be required to carry out the work during Singapore Holidays.
- The Agreement may be suspended by the Company for the period when by reason of war, riot, fire, strike, trade dispute or (without limitation) any cause beyond the Company's control the Company shall be unable to carry out the work and the Company shall not be liable for any loss of damage arising there from.
- The Company will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, expenses, damages, delays, costs or compensation (whether direct, indirect or consequential) which may be suffered or incurred by the Customer arising from or in any way connected with:
· Itsfailure to provide its services as a result of factors that are beyond itscontrol. Factors beyond its control include acts of floods, severe weathercondition, and inability to gain access to premises, lack of appropriateresources, such as water, electricity, and lighting;
· Latearrival of Company’s cleaners at the service address. The Company endeavors tobe right on time on any visit but sometimes due to transport related and otherproblems which are beyond the Company’s control, the Company’s cleaners mayarrive with a delay or the cleaning visit may be re-scheduled.
· Anexisting damage to Customer’s property in the form of oldstains/burns/spillages etc. which can’t be cleaned/removed completely by thecleaners using the industry standard cleaning methods;
· Nonsatisfactory result from the cleaning services due to the Client or third partywalking on wet floors or using appliances during or shortly after the cleaningprocess;
· TheCompany will not be liable for any odors arising during and/or after cleaningservice when this is due to factors such as, lack of ventilation, and/orappropriate heating.
- Client must provide Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd with at least 24 hours notice prior to the Service Time, if they wish to suspend, postpone or cancel the Service for any reason.
- In the event that such notice has been given, Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd will endeavor to reschedule the Service if required
- Client agrees to pay 50% of the quote (inclusive of GST) for administrative costs and loss if he/she cancels or changes the date/time less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- In the event that the Customer does not provide unencumbered access the Premises for Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd or its Cleaners to provide the Service, the Client agrees to pay a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the quote (inclusive of GST) for administrative and travel costs. This includes but not limited to lock- out cased by our cleaners being turned away; no one home to let them in; no water or power available at Client's premises or problem with clients keys. If keys are provided they must open the lock without any special efforts or skills.
- This Agreement may be terminated by the Customer by providing at least 24 hours notice prior to the Service Time.
- All the cleaners registered with us and working on our behalf have been fully screened through a personal interview and checking of references and employment history.
- The Client acknowledges that any information provided by the Customer may be used by Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd for the purpose of providing the Service. Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd agrees not to share any information provided by the Customer with any third party not directly involved in the provision of the Service (unless required to do so by law).
- The Client agrees to Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd communicating with them electronically and/or via other means in order to provide the Service or for reasons related to the provision of the Service.
- Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd will take all reasonable precautions to protect personal information provided by the Client from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, and may do so by publishing an updated agreement on its website. Each updated agreement will take effect 24 hours after it has been published on the website.
- The Customer agrees that any use of the Service following any such change, whether as a single job or as part of a regular cleaning schedule, constitutes their agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed.
- By entering into a service agreement with Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd, the Client agrees that after the termination of the cleaning service he/she will not hire or use any domestic services provided by a present or past cleaner introduced to the Client by the company.
- Luce Maintenance Group Pte Ltd reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these terms and conditions without giving any prior notice.